After eating nearly half a bag of chocolate blueberries last night, I decided first thing this morning that Sunday was going to be all about the greens. I threw a bunch of stuff into my blender and it turned out amazing. Sadly, I don't have much for you on this beautiful day besides this jar of greens, but I really really hope you try it and enjoy!
Yummy for the skin and the belly or if you're just looking for something that will make you feel really really good.
Into my blender went:
- handful of organic spinach
- handful of organic romaine
- baby handful of organic parsley
- one frozen banana cut into chunks
- one organic granny smith apple
- 1/3 organic cucumber
- quarter squeeze of lemon
- mixture of coconut water and regular filtered water